The Senior Company Counsel will provide front line legal support to the global sales organisation, product development and where applicable tech groups. There will be a strong focus on commercial, tech and IP related matters including sales, data analytics and product development. Some compliance related work will also be part of the role. On a daily basis you will be challenged to deal with often complex legal matters. As a Senior Company Counsel you understand the business and its strategic drivers so you can provide the best in practice professional legal services with significant impact. The Senior Company Counsel is a business partner to the Global Sales MT.
- a university degree (law) with min. 10 years of working experience in a law firm or in-house
- core understanding of technology and data analytics oriented intellectual property
- able to progressively manage more complex transactional negotiations with strong focus on commercial, tech and data analytics contracts and product development processes.
- an analytical and strategic thinker, with an eye for detail
- knowledge of and experience in sales tender processes is a plus
- international and high-quality working environment
- worldwide one of the leading businesses in the field of data analytics
- flexible working hours and time given to do volunteer work
- a purpose driven company where your output is valued
- a challenging variety of often complex legal issues
- occasional travel and the opportunity to further develop your legal career