As Senior Legal Counsel Transactions, you participate in deal teams for equity transactions. You are responsible for drafting all documentation involved and for reviewing substantive deviations to loan documentation. You support the investment department Emerging Markets. Coordination of external advisors for equity transfers is part of your responsibilities. Moreover, you provide ad-hoc advice on equity deals post-closing and on debt deals (pre and post-closing).
In this new role you will have the opportunity to proactively create your own position.
- strong affinity with the mission and values of Triodos Bank
- Dutch or European legal academic background
- 5-10 years of professional experience at a private practice and/or as in-house counsel
- at least 5 years of experience with transactions (M&A, equity, debt structures) and contract law
- experience with advising financial providers, fund managers or with emerging markets is a plus
- proactive attitude, ability to grow with the organization and to cooperate with the business
- fluent in both Dutch and English
- working in a value-driven, truly sustainable and people-oriented organization
- being part of impact investing
- close involvement in projects and working with international expert colleagues
- member of a dynamic, highly driven and intercultural team
- the possibility to work part-time (32-40 hrs)