As Corporate Tax Manager you advise on Dutch and cross-border taxes for business-related questions, including M&A, (legal) structuring, withholding taxes and Dutch wage tax. You work closely together with other departments, such as finance, treasury, business affairs and colleagues outside the Netherlands and with outside tax counsel.
- 7-10 years of work experience
- gained as tax advisor and/or as in-house tax manager
- thorough knowledge of corporate income tax
- experience in an international setting
- knowledge of IP-related or music industry related tax issues is a plus, but not a prerequisite
- unique opportunity to join a global, successful company that will go public (IPO) in 2021
- challenging position at an exciting company in the heart of the global music industry