You will advise on and are responsible for all legal matters concerning Eden McCallum, both in The Netherlands and the United Kingdom. Where needed assisted by local legal counsels.
Your goal is to create a sound legal function that supports the organisation as a whole.
- qualified legal professional
- approximately 5 to 7 years of work experience
- gained in private practice and/or as in-house legal counsel
- broad experience with contracting, preferably complemented by corporate law
- labour law knowledge is a nice to have
- structured self-starter with attention to detail who takes responsibility
- fluent in Dutch and English
- a responsible and autonomous in-house role
- being part of a highly ambitious and thriving team
- reporting directly to the Managing Partner in London with a dotted line to Partners of the Amsterdam Office
- the possibility to further structure and secure a sound legal function
- the possiblity to work part time, with extra flexibility when needed