As Indirect Tax Manager you provide practical solutions to (global) VAT issues, e.g. related to supply chain and direct-to-consumer-commerce. You have close interaction with business colleagues to ensure that VAT requirements are correctly understood and properly implemented. You ensure UMG’s compliance with VAT accounting and reporting requirements.
- 5-10 years of work experience
- gained as tax advisor and/or as in-house tax manager
- tax experience dealing with multi-territory B2B and D2C and supply chain issues
- strong basis in VAT and a basic understanding of custom duties
- experience in the music industry is considered a plus, but not a prerequisite
- unique opportunity to join a global, successful company that will go public (IPO) in 2021
- challenging position at an exciting company in the heart of the global music industry