You are part of the international legal department consisting of ‘highly educated people’. Within the department, you are part of the team (9 men/women strong) focusing on capital markets transactions, lending and customer contracts. You are dealing with, among other things, drafting, negotiating and executing various transaction documents and assessing and implementing applicable rules and regulations. Thereby, you will act as a spider in a web between various internal stakeholders in trading, risk management and operations.
- Pragmatic legal professional with > 3 years of experience
- For instance, gained as a lawyer and/or in-house counsel
- Experience in the field of capital markets transactions, derivatives and financial rules and regulations
- Customer oriented team player that gets energy from interaction with colleagues of various backgrounds and disciplines
- Dynamic and challenging mid-level position in a close, collegial team where the main language is English
- At a company that operates at the top of the asset management world for professional, high profile clients
- Where high value is placed on cooperative spirit and freedom and great importance is attached to your personality, talents and ideas