Within the organization you fulfill a versatile and independent role with your own responsibilities. You advise the management board, the executive directors and the business across the full scope of the legal playing field. You work closely together with other disciplines, both domestically and abroad.
In this role you manage (and prevent issues with) various corporate legal matters, among others in the field of competition law, anti-bribery regulations, sanctions legislation and commercial contracting. You are responsible for further improving the code of conduct and existing governance and compliance policies by initiating and improving training sessions, e-learning programs and other methods. Additionally, occasional labour law issues are part of your responsibilities. You visit Aalberts' group companies on a regular basis, within The Netherlands and abroad.
- 6-8 years of working experience, either with a law firm with international clients, or as in-house counsel/compliance officer at a company with international business
- sound knowledge of commercial contracting and affinity with compliance topics
- experience with corporate law and employment law is preferred
- strong personality with a natural persuasiveness
- experience in managing projects and getting things done
- intrinsic ambition to protect Aalberts' long-term value creation
- perfectly fits Aalberts' company values: be an entrepreneur, take ownership, go for excellence, share and learn and act with integrity
- fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of the German language is a plus
- a challenging position at the head office of a publicly (AEX) listed technology company
- a role with ample growth opportunities
- to be part of a compact team of professionals and entrepreneurs with room for your own vision and ideas
- an independent and responsible role
- lean organizational structure with short lines to the management board and the business
- a position at the WTC near Utrecht Central Station, preferably full-time