You will be responsible for all global procurement related legal issues. Close cooperation with the head of procurement and its team in an international and dynamic setting is an important part of your role. You will draft, review, negotiate and advice on procurement contracts and on a range of commercial agreements in English. The content and fields of subject include: real estate, CAPEX, ICT, media, marketing, a variety of services, ingredients and commodity purchasing. Moreover, the development and maintenance of master templates that are used globally will be your responsibility. You will be the primary point of contact for the procurement team, acting as legal expert and manager of legal matters. Therefore managing the legal budget and external legal advisors will be entrusted to you.
Within the Corporate Legal department it will be your responsibility to safeguard the focus on global procurement. You will report to the legal manager of the Commercial & Litigation group.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience (preferably at a law firm, possibly followed by comparable in-house experience)
- international background, educated in a civil or common law jurisdiction
- relevant experience with regard to procurement
- pro-active planning, advice and training to support and protect the business
- committed, efficient, creative and flexible
- ability to explain and convince clients and external parties in an international corporate environment
- good business sense, able to act as a procurement partner; speaks the language of the business and procurement
- ambitious and willing to learn
- fluent in the English language
- one of the world’s largest dairy companies, with leading brands in a number of countries
- a team of collaborative colleagues with a high quality standard
- specific responsibility for procurement within the legal team
- central office in the heart of the Netherlands