The Compliance team consists of a compact team of professionals, including the Manager Ethics & Compliance The Manager Ethics & Compliance is a senior manager in the company and is fully empowered to drive the Ethics & Compliance agenda and exercise independent judgment throughout the organisation. The Manager Ethics & Compliance will work closely with the Board members and the Chairman of the Board as well as the Legal Department.
- a seasoned professional with an academic background
- broad experience with compliance, possibly in combination with experience as a lawyer, in-house counsel and/or in management
- (international) ethics and compliance experience for example with anti-bribery, fraud, anti-trust, trade sanctions, privacy, labour law related compliance and/or codes of conducts
- mature personality, calm, empathic and a role model in terms of personal credibility and integrity
- has the required backbone to advocate difficult decisions and actions
- hands-on and can-do mentality
- passion and creativity to further strengthen the compliance culture and program of the company
- senior position with a ambitious and successful company that has a long-term focus and where compliance and integrity are core values
- be the compliance champion and role model with high impact on the ethics and compliance program and culture.
- has direct access to the board and maintains a close interface with all departments
- involved in challenging, exciting projects in a global setting