You are responsible for, reviewing, preparing and drafting commercial agreements and all commercially relevant legal documents within the EMEA region. You provide legal support and interface for business functions focusing on sales, supply chain, procurement and engineering as legal expert on business and operational legal issues. Other responsibilities include cooperation with external law firms, monitoring new legal developments relevant to the business and support in the preparation of legal disputes and claims.
- commercial lawyer / legal counsel
- European civil law background (Dutch, German or other)
- good knowledge of and experience with commercial contracting
- experience in the automotive business is preferred
- experience with working in a large international company is preferred
- fluent in English, both written and spoken
- working with an internationally operating company
- that is the market leader in its field
- temporary full-time contract for 3-4 months, start a.s.a.p.
- working partly from the European head office based in Germany and partly from home, to be determined keeping in mind Covid-19 regulations